Tuesday 17 May 2011

Site Works Have Begun!!!

So I've been driving past the block a cppl of times a day for the last few days. Obviously nothing was gonna happen on the weekend, but today things changed. When I first drove past the street was quite busy with ppl at the other house down the road and a truck and bobcat parked out the front of mine, but not working. It was raining at the time so wasn't sure which block he was gonna be working on. On the way back though, the rain had stopped and the bobcat was wizzing round cleaning up the dirt off the street after working on mine.

As always, pics to prove I'm not making it up :-)

The loop is buzzing with activity with 5 houses currently on the go!


And my block



Should be some good progress when I'm back home in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment