Tuesday 22 November 2011

Tomorrow's the Day!!!

Some good news folks! My final payment has been approved and my PCI is set for tomorrow afternoon at 3pm!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

So if everything goes according to plan, I will be back in bunno town by 2.30 (hopefully we don't get held up at the airport!) and it will be straight to the house to meet the builders and the folks and then if I don't find any problems, the exchange happens!!!

I should be able to start moving my stuff in straight away!!! It helps living only a km away already with the est of my furniture either getting delivered or is stored at my uncles place just a couple of km's further down the road. So overall it should be a pretty straight forward move!

1 comment:

  1. wow, sounds like a plan, hope everything is in order for you and you can move in.

    ReplyDelete