Wednesday 27 July 2011

Hat Trick!

It's done! The roof is finished and the internals are now underway with the plumbing and inital electrical works pretty much done by the looks of it. I'll let the photo's do the talking.













Also, I sorted out with the telecom fella's to upgrade the setup going into the house so that it was more like what I wanted to do after the house was finished. Apparently it's cheaper to do it whilst it's being built (I thought climbing in ceilings was fun though?!). So intead of the original 2 data points at the TV's and a phone point, now there will be 1 data point to each bedroom, 1 to the TV's in the Living and Home Theatre rooms each and one in the Dining where the phone point was originally, plus a wireless router in the Garage. And to top it all off, it was all done in conduit, so double points shouldn't be too hard to upgrade to later if I so desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment